In this role, you have the opportunity to
Bringing new value proposition to the market by enabling the development of new dynamic clinical workflows and pathways across individual propositions. Via a platform consisting of a suite of SW services, tools and guidelines enabling harmonization of clinical data management that includes interoperability, modelling and federation of data. Reduce costs of development and operations by moving from silos to common proposition in individual businesses and Platforms across Philips.
- Strong technical background in C#/.NET Core and SQL
- Exposure to xUnit, JMeter, Dockers is an added advantage.
You are responsible for
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Design and develop components/modules/sub-systems based on the specifications.
- Produce code (& automate for testing) with excellent software practices.
- Ensures that the software is reliable, efficient, easy to maintain, and user-friendly.
- Ensure deliverables are on time and of high quality.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Experience in FHIR, HL7, DICOM.
- Hands on Experience in automation/tool development
- Good verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- BE/Master’s Degree with 4 to 6 years of experience in clinical domain
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .