In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Chief Architect Office (CAO) has been established under the Chief Technology Officer with the mission "to accelerate SW Harmonization efforts at Philips, in the areas of architecture and technology". The CAO is enabling Philips transition to an “Outcomes Company” by addressing the Quadruple Aim: Improved Health Outcomes, Improved Patient Experience, Improved Staff Satisfaction and Lower cost of Care . The CAO collaborates with business teams to integrate their products, systems and platforms into eco-systems of solutions, still providing seamless user experience to our customers.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Build, iterate, and enhance mobile applications on iOS
• Build frameworks that can be commonly used by multiple groups
• Perform manual testing and as well as develop automation test cases
• Continue to evaluate innovative approaches on iOS and present new ideas to improve our offering on iOS and other mobile platforms
• Partner closely with the design team to create an intuitively easy to use application for our users
• Bring new features in the course taking experience to the iOS platform
• Optimize the existing code for ease of use and performance, and improve quality
• Continue to improve development process. Evaluate and implement new tools as needed.
• Lead and contribute to a team culture that values quality while fostering initiatives and innovation.
You are a part of
The CAO team in Bangalore supports in realizing Harmonization objectives. We take ownership for technology evaluation, creating reference architecture, strategic APIs, developing reusable building blocks aligned with HSRA manifesto, that cut across multiple businesses.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• At least 6 years of experience in developing Native iOS application
• Strong technical skills in developing native Android applications. Excellent coding skills in Java and Native iOS UI/UX
• Has released a few application on iOS & has Solid understanding of the iOS
• Shown success as an individual contributor as well as team player. Has consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver on major releases.
• Exercised exemplary development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, and code reviews.
• Experience in Continuous integration will be a plus
• Experience in developing apps that work with Bluetooth, Wifi on mobile will be a plus
• Exhibited passion for delivering high quality products that meet business requirements
• Willingness to "go the extra mile" when needed.
In return, we offer you
A chance to serve a bigger purpose. At Philips, our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and everyday we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients drive us. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs. Our business provides unique opportunities to develop cutting edge enterprise software solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space and this new position is a unique opportunity to shape the next generation solutions we are developing.