• Responsible for Development of ServiceHub and its integration with Azurion/Allura.
• Provides inputs for the architecture/design
• Analyzes and understands the Software/Functional Requirements Specification
• Performs unit testing of the code.
• Contributes to Features/User stories for modules/SDS /Test strategy
• Provides technical guidance in a technical, functional/domain area and participates in technical decisions
• Creates (detailed) design within specified top level design
• Participates in peer reviews for project artifacts and ensure the quality of deliverables
• Supports in project estimation, planning and risk management activities
• Manages technical communication with Partners
• Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study, technical contacts and propagate it
• Acts as a role model for other technical members in the group
• Guides and coaches the project team in technology as and when applicable
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
You will be part of IGT systems is the leading innovator in image guided interventional solutions. Key focus area is to move from X-ray based systems to disease specific interventional suite, gain leadership interventional applications.
You are responsible for:
E2E responsibility including requirements definition, design, implementation and documentation of technical artifacts
Translate software requirement to Design
Provides technical guidance to the team in technical/functional area of key modules and develop quick working prototypes (when necessary)
Identifying and resolving technical risks
Lead the review of work products and ensure quality of deliverables
Expertise in Coding for component/ module/ sub-system
Manages technical communication with customers and stakeholders
Ensure deliverables are on time and of high quality
Supports in project estimation, planning and risk management activities
Understand the service needs from a user perspective (in the context of how the service application is being used)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
Overall 5-7 years of experience
Strong experience working with Restful APIs
Understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap)Familiar with principles of CI/CD
Strong abstraction, analytical and problem solving skills
Exposure to Service Workflows / Usage of Philips Support Connect (PSC) is an added advantage
Proactive and self-driven, possesses due sense of urgency
Shall be very good technically; possess systems mindset and good problem solving abilities.
Working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented
Excellent communication and documentation skills
In return, we offer you:
A growth path as a Senior Developer with most rewarding career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.philips.com/a-w/asiapac/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .