Information Technology (IT) is vital to the success of Philips business. By executing our ONE IT strategy, we deliver competitive IT Services and create value to our businesses, in a professional working environment, with lots of opportunities.
IT in Philips comprises the application of technology to commercial, financial, logistical and industrial business processes and includes business information systems, electronic communication such as EDI and e-Commerce, office automation and personal computing, communication and processing infrastructure, manufacturing information systems and design/development information systems.
Philips IT Delivery is performing companywide shared services in the area of Application Solutions for business applications for Philips Healthcare.
Philips IT Delivery provides a state-of- the-art global environment via a portfolio of application development and implementation, application operations and is recognized as knowledge leader in this domain.
Domain specifics :
The Delivery Center O2 PH (Personal Health) consists of:
SAP (Greenfield) implementation for Personal health business for Philips.
Purpose of the job
As the Test & validation Manager you are responsible for all testing activities for the programs/projects assigned. You drive for DevOps WOW meaning continuous testing and with that the highest level of test automation to assure quick throughput time of test. Assure that software quality is up to the highest level to assure minimum defects in Production. You also work on sw. validation to ensure compliance with FDA, ISO and EU regulations for medical devices and healthcare;
Key areas of responsibility
• Creation of the Test & Validation Strategy
• Creation of the Master Test Plan
• Test tool requirements and implementation
• Up-to-date test progress reporting
• Reporting key performance indicators
• Deployment of the Test Strategy and Master Test Plan.
• Manage the test teams and assure they follow the test processes, procedures and standards.
• Alignment with key stakeholders and share progress updates and results.
• Drive improvements to your team
• Bring Industry best practices related to SAP implementation
• Drive test automation for In-sprint, System integration testing and regression testing.
• Assure compliance to (Philips) Standards and Guidelines
• Report and follow up on test impediments and risks.
• Manage the testing activities according to plan: preparation -, creation -, execution - and closure of the test activities.
• Manage supporting processes like defect management and configuration management to capture and manage defects, fixes, regression test cycles and data reloads.
• Responsible that test deliverables meet the quality criteria.
• Coach test teams.
• Alignment with DevOPS WOW from testing and validation aspect
• Responsible for ensuring the accuracy, completeness and compliance of validation deliverables
• Provide guidance/feedback to project teams in Validation compliance as per the applicable regulatory requirements and Philips Healthcare policies and procedures.
• Guide/mentor/coach validation engineers for validation in program. Ensure that validation happens successfully in the program
Coordinate with project leadership, Q&R, ITBP and other stakeholders and manage their expectations.
ISTQB Test Manager Advanced certification
Lean Foundation (preferable)
Domain knowledge: > 2 years in the domain,
Test experience: > 8 years in testing of which >5 years as Test Manager managing multiple projects in parallel
Agile Scrum (SAFe)
Test tool knowledge (Azure Dev OPS, Tosca, Selenium, Load runner)
Solid understanding of software integration, architecture and infrastructure.
Strong exposure background in FDA, ISO and EU regulations for medical devices and healthcare;
Behavioral requirements (on top of certification - and experience requirements).