Senior Project Manager, Transformation and Productivity
Your challenge will be to drive and enable breakthrough productivity and cost savings in our North American market as part of our Fuel4Growth program. Fuel4Growth is about increasing the velocity of our business transformation and about increasing efficiency and reducing waste. The program was created to free up funds for reinvestment in strategic initiatives. The Project Manager will be the focal point for delivering productivity improvements and waste reduction in areas such as Customer Service, material reduction, Procurement, Information Technology, Sales processes and other enabling functions. This includes working very closely with business and functional leaders and ensuring the adoption of the new ways of working.
· Formulates the Transformation project plan, including the Change Management plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; specifies the staffing of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used.
· Leads the Transformation project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, stakeholder management, monitoring progress and managing external resources.
· Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
· Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally.
· Delivers timely reporting, escalations and feedback as required by the Fuel4Growth program.
· Drives appropriate change management approach to ensure organizational buy-in and program success.
· Manage multiple projects at one time and in various stages (ideation, planning, execution and realization).
· Collaborate with teams across the value chain to drive opportunities
· Areas of focus to begin include
o Customer Service and material reduction
o Sales processes including change orders and make rights
o Human Resources and Finance
o Procurement and IT
You are part of a North American wide team focused on business transformation and change management.
You will report to Productivity PMO leader, who is part of Business Transformation function, and collaborate in a team of leaders spread across North America. Your direct team is virtual and located in different Philips locations in North America.
Working in the medical industry brings much fulfillment, as well as unique challenges. You’ll work in an international team with great opportunities for you to explore. You’ll be contributing to a higher Quality of life for billions and helping Philips deliver innovation that matters.
We are looking for
· Bachelors degree is required
· PMP certified Minimum Philips Project Management Certification = Practitioner or Expert
· A minimum of 7 years’ working experience is required in Project Management
· Ability and interest to work across multiple areas and functions of the business
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to work in high pressure and time sensitive environment
· Experience and working knowledge of Continuous Improvement (Lean, Six Sigma) a plus
· Experience and working knowledge of structured Change Management approaches a plus
· Able to work at every level of the organization, from individual contributors to senior leaders
· A leader and influencer of teams
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
I t is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.