Philips Compliance Contracts and Document Supporting Specialist in Bucharest, Romania
Key roles and responsibilities:
1) Preparation/collection of intercompany service contracts,
2) Organizing the contracts signing and storage organizing the underlying documentation and proofs related to the contracts,
3) Collection and storage organizing other documents required by Romanian accounting/tax rules (e.g. technical norms, inventory reports, etc)
4) Supporting CIT and TP tax audits with documents, data and proofs
supporting others related to contracts, docs management and tax compliance topic
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Leverage your analytical, technical capabilities, persistence and enthusiasm to provide the utmost adherence to contracts, docs management and tax compliance topics. You will continually expand your expertise in Tax and Accounting as well as demonstrate your abilities to bring superior organizing and leadership into your daily activity at Philips.
You are responsible for:
Preparation/collection of intercompany service contracts, organizing the contracts signing and storage
Organizing the underlying documentation and proofs related to the contracts, collection and storage
Organizing other documents required by Romanian accounting/tax rules (e.g. technical norms, inventory reports, etc.)
Supporting CIT (Corporate Income Tax) and TP (Transfer Price) tax audits with documents, data and proofs
Supporting other teams related to contracts, docs management and tax compliance topics
You are part of the District South CEE team and will be based in our Bucharest office. You will regularly travel to our production site in Orastie (up to 25% of working time) and collaborate with many other teams.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
2+ years’ experience in accounting / tax compliance / legal
Very good working knowledge of MS Office; additionally, SAP is an advantage
Good knowledge of Romanian tax requirements
Fluent in English
Good communication and influencing skills, team player
Pro-active and can do attitude, ability to work under time/quality pressure, attention to details
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its market capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .