Areas of responsibility:
Customer Care Coordination
• Answer customer calls and register them in the service management system
• To provide planning and coordination of Field Service Engineer’s service activities
• Annual preventive maintenance arrangements with customers
• Handling of job sheets of Field Service Engineers
Spare parts Logistics
• Identify delivery issues in an early stage and take corrective actions timely by working closely together with suppliers and physical distribution to resolve these supply issues
• Track and trace spare parts
• Actively participate in Customer Services logistics improvement projects
• Coordinate warehouse activities (if applicable)
• Inventory management
• Coordinate outbound delivery
• Follow up hold procedure in case of hazard situations
• Coordinate final delivery at customer site
• Follow up in case of missing, damaged or wrong deliveries
• Incoming invoice handling, checking, registration
• Handling of 3rd party orders
Time & Material (T&M) quote creation
• Create a T&M quote based on requested services from a customer
• Get T&M quote approved by Customer Service Delivery Manager
• Send the approved T&M quote to the customer
Field Change Order (FCO) Coordination
• Create SWO for affected equipment based on the Unit Affected List (UAL) as provided by the Technical Support Specialist
• Coordinate FCO parts ordering
• Provide open FCO report to CS & Operation Managers
• Manage the progress of the FCO completion status and escalate before they are overdue
• Archive FCO documents as signed off by FSE’s
• Maintain FCO track
• Generation and update of needed daily/weekly/monthly reports (WIP, open order report, PA Tool report etc.
• Month End closing reports (WIP, ETTR, Efficiency, spare part consumption, stock report etc.)
• Preparing of statistics data as required by management
Quality & Regulatory
• Follow all relevant business and Q&R policies and procedures and when requested participate in reviews and follow-up actions
We are looking for
Higher education (economic, technical preferably)
2+ years of proven successful experience in Customer Service or Order Desk
Fluent Hungarian and English.
Advanced PC user (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Access; SAP)
Excellent analytical skills
Excellent communication skills
Proactive behavior in order to reach commitments
Open minded, change agent
Cross sector mindset
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .