In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Join our Respironics team, the world leader in capnography sensors and related accessories, by leading critical project from start to finish.
You are responsible for:
• Leads cross functional project team(s) to complete deliverables for new product development and transfer projects;
• Works with product management and senior management to define project scope and justification for new projects, and works with functional management for resource planning and requirements;
• Manages project risks, develops mitigation plans and resolves problems impacting project completion, proactively resolving project issues and escalating to management when necessary.
You are a part of:
Respironics Novametrix LLC, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare. Our vision is to deliver clinical solutions to our customers, whether indirectly through Original Equipment Manufacturers of medical equipment, or directly to clinical capnography users. Our history is grounded in the expert development of non-invasive cardio-respiratory sensors, measurements, and clinical decision support. Our products are key vital signs measurements found in patient monitor, defibrillators, critical care ventilators and diagnostic and therapeutic medical devices. Research and development are at the core of the future of the respiratory gas measurement field and are a key part of Respironics' strategy for growth.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or technical discipline (electrical, mechanical, software, etc.);
• Formal course-work or trainings in Project Management; certifications in Project Management such as PMP or PMP preferred;
• 5+ years of experience leading high complexity, multi-disciplinary product development projects;
• 5+ years of demonstrated progressive engineering experience in a product development environment;
• Experience with complex product development (electro-mechanical/software) in a regulated industry environment (such as Military/Aerospace/Automotive); FDA / Medical Device preferred.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.