In this role, you have the opportunity to
join a fast-growing Philips venture, with the ability to disrupt a billion dollar industry and touch millions of lives by developing a unique medical device solution. Your challenge will be to support the Chinese sales organization, in a challenging phase of aggressive growth. This role offers the unique opportunity to be an entrepreneur and be part of this journey.
You are responsible for
· Achieving sales goals and key business metrics in the assigned territory by flawlessly executing the company’s strategies and tactics.
· Building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with physicians, EP laboratory staff, key administration and purchasing personnel, and relevant C-Suite hospital executives, in order to grow and develop business.
· Providing expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and EP Lab Staff on the effective use of EPD’s system Kodex during case procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
· Educating customers on all EPD products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings.
· Creating awareness of EPD solutions and facilitates contact with the key decision makers to drive incremental business.
· Other key responsibilities including new product introductions, communicating pricing in line with company policies, making budgetary proposals and following up on contracts.
· Managing all aspects of the customer groups, which may include members of large hospital systems.
· Engaging in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session.
· KODEX system installation and trouble shooting in time
You are a part of
Philips EPD Solutions, a recently acquired venture with ambitious plans for growth, developing a disruptive technology, which will improve the efficiency and efficacy of life-saving cardiac ablation procedures treating among others atrial fibrillation. EPD’s technology has the potential to address the key unmet need of real-time therapy assessment, which is one of the more significant limitations of the current standard of care. We aim to help to improve outcomes for millions of people and help maintain the rapidly rising cost of managing the disease. Having obtained CE mark and 510k approval in 2018, we are preparing for a commercial product launch in Europe, US and other territories and are seeking regulatory approvals around the world.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or 4 years of relevant professional work experience
· 3-5 years of professional technical/clinical sales experience in a technical sales position in medical devices in Greater China, related to EP/electrophysiology and clinical knowledge of healthcare industry, disease states, and therapeutic and institutional trends.
· A minimum of 2 years of clinical or technical work experience in a patient care or hospital environment
· A valid Driver’s License
· The ability to travel up extensively and overnight locally, regionally, and internationally, sometimes on short notice
· Position requires sitting for extended periods of time, working in a hospital laboratory setting, attending live patient cases, and wearing protective gear (i.e. lead aprons), and willing to work variable hours to meet patient needs
· Fluent in English and Chinese (preferably multiple languages), both oral as written
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .