Philips Key Account Manager - Mass Merch Retailers in Copenhagen, Denmark
To be confirmed
In this role, you will
Be part of an exciting new journey for you and Philips by contributing to the continued transformation of Philips from a consumer electronics company to a health tech company promoting healthy living and with the global ambition of making life better every year for 3 billion people by 2025
Your role will be to develop Philips presence with Danish Mass. Merch. Retailers by taking full ownership of your accounts by developing- and executing on the actions needed to build a healthy relationship with the retailers in the SDA category.
You are responsible for
· Building cooperative business relationship with the clients.
· Executing long term sales strategies and trade marketing initiatives.
· Developing and executing tailor-made promotions and in-store programs.
· Ensure availability of goods/deliverables in cooperation with order desk and logistics.
· Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends.
· Taking initiative and identify improvements.
You are a part of
Philips Personal Health sector dedicated to responding to the consumers’ aspirations all over the world, with the aim of improving their health and well-being.
Our unique competitive advantage is the combination of our powerful global brand, our insightful understanding of people, our extraordinary competence in technology and design, and the many synergies with our channels, partners and supply chain. For us, technology is not produced for technology’s sake. We are taking the consumer lifestyle much further, making home life more enjoyable and reflecting the consumer’s holistic interest in better well-being.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· University degree.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in sales/ account management / trade marketing
· Knowledge and experience in e-commerce principles and tactics
· Experience in establishing and maintaining strong business relations and account strategy.
· Excellent analytical and communication skills.
· Energetic, dynamic and self-motivated, enthusiastic and effective team player.
· Fluent in English and Danish
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .