In this role you will have the opportunity to
combine your affinity with care and passion for software solutions. You are committed to deliver quality. You easily make contact at various levels and always come with various parties to the core. From there you will work together to improve the quality of our products and services and make sure that they comply with the latest standards.
Your main responsibility is to ensure that our quality management system enables us to efficiently develop software according to the desired quality, agreed procedures and thereby continue to meet the current standards. You work in close contact with colleagues who are involved in software development, but also with external auditors.
You are highly motivated because you know that the products of VitalHealth benefit the healthcare landscape. By means of your contribution you can help improving the lives of millions of people worldwide.
You are responsible for
· the improvement of our quality management system;
· improving the quality of our medical software and business processes;
· assess compliance with quality procedures and reporting results;
· advising the departments involved in compiling technical files for the CE marking of our software and discuss with them the possibilities to further improve quality.
You are part of
A team of several highly experienced specialists in the field of security and compliance, within a growing and vibrant organization that improves the lives of 6 million people.
To fulfil this function successfully, you must have the following skills and experience:
· At least Bachelor degree; medical or IT education is a plus;
· At least 5 years of experience in quality, preferably in IT or health care;
· Knowledge of ISO 13485, CE Mark, MDD, MDR, FDA;
· Knowledge of ISO 9001, GCP, MDSAP, ISO 27001, NEN 7510, GDPR is preferred;
· You are quality conscious, result-oriented, customer focused and communicative;
· Fluency in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
· A young and fast-growing, international company;
· An informal and friendly atmosphere;
· Beautiful wooded environment;
· Good training and career opportunities;
· Possibility of teleworking.