In this role, you have the opportunity to
As a people manager you are responsible for a team of around 8 employees. Within your team you demonstrate a high level of leadership and you manage various activities related to consumer care.
You are responsible for
You are responsible for the daily management of the Care team. So the care team is accelerating in efficiency and service. Taken in account conditions that are determined by the general manager of Myshop (for example, budget). In addition, you are operational with regard to the daily tasks within Consumer Care team.
• You are responsible for improving and standardizing internal service / repair processes.
• You ensure that we keep improving the external service / repair processes with our suppliers and service channels.
• the implementation of the LEAN methodology within Myshop CARE. You are responsible for data analyzes, the preparation and maintenance of the daily management board, and you pro-actively come up with improvement proposals.
• first and second line escalations.
• communication with the customer (by telephone, by e-mail and at the service counter) and you ensure proper registration of this communication in our systems (for example Sales Force).
• the correct handling of complaints.
• reporting and maintaining statistics regarding complaints and complaint handling.
• for current orders and the handling of them.
• exchanges and returns.
• after-sales service.
• keep service warehouse in good order.
• You advise and inform the customer about service conditions, product information, installation and delivery services.
• You support in-store with incidental understaffing.
• an up-to-date customer database including all mutations.
• You are responsible for issuing Myshop cards and ordering the required materials.
• You are responsible for personal data protection under the WBP and Philips GBP.
• You maintain contact with stakeholders as HRM and the Philips Pension Fund.
• You are responsible for increasing the percentage of email addresses (opt in)
You are a part of
Philips Myshop is the ambassador store of Philips. Philips myshop is located in the Philips stadium in Eindhoven, which is also the standard workplace. The organization consists of three sales channels; a 2000 m2 store in the Philips stadium including a warehouse, about 20 pop-up stores and 2 online stores. With Philips Myshop you are part of the Philips Benelux organization. Your team consists of approximately eight employees who are all employed at the same location. Your manager is the general manager Myshop.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
You think and act customer-oriented but you are also commercial
You are enthusiastic and have good communication skills
You are an experienced manager who develops employees to a higher level
You work solution and service oriented
You have good product knowledge
You are resistant to stress and you keep an overview in hectic situations
You are fluent in Dutch (spoken and written)
You have knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
You have a completed MBO education and at least 3 years work experience
You have a representative appearance
You are fulltime available. Working Saturdays can be part of your schedule.
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
25 days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/blog-unexpected . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq .