Philips Internship: development and realization of prototypes - Female Beauty (suitable for thesis) in Eindhoven, Netherlands
intern in our department
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Development and realization of prototypes and demonstrators for Philips’ beauty device business that can inspire the whole company!
You are responsible for
• Plan of approach
• Project planning
• Development of a functional prototype or a functional demonstrator
• Realization of the above mentioned prototype or demonstrator
• Documentation of the result
You are a part of
an organization with highly educated employees and a winning team culture. You will be part of an innovation team responsible for filling and maintaining the Innovation funnel. You will be working on High End female Beauty consumer products.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• minimum education level: 2 years of technical bachelor (University or HBO) education in the direction of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics
• mandatory technical experience and knowledge: what can be expected from a 3rd year bachelor student
• mandatory technical skills: Natural mechanical or electrical intuition
• required personal skills: creative mindset, strong communication skills, strong documentation skills
• language: English language
In return, we offer you
A work environment with a lot of opportunities for personal and technical development.
Duration: 5-6 months
Availability: Start date for this internship is September 2018
This assignment could be suitable for your thesis
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period . Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .