Start date: September-2019
Duration: at least 6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play a key role in executing, managing and safeguarding the security of our supply chain management. You will communicate and collaborate with stakeholders from different seniority and functions. This is an internship with lots of opportunities for you to learn and grow in a multinational.
You are responsible for
· Verifying and deploying Supply Chain Security requirements in contracts with the Philips business partners (logistic service providers and suppliers) participating in our supply chain
· Ensuring, in close cooperation with Procurement, the implementation of the supply chain security requirements
· Checking the existing business partners contracts on the required security clauses;
· Initiating actions to ensure that the required security clauses are incorporated in the contracts;
· Monitoring the security compliance levels of the business partners;
· Initiating actions to ensure that our business partners are compliant.
You are a part of
The centralized Group Security team with international colleagues. You will be reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Security.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management or Legal
Strong interpersonal skills. The ability to analyze, understand, and explain the value proposition of Supply Chain Security initiatives to business.
Must be self-motivated, self-propelling, highly organized, articulate, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to see the big picture as well as strong attention to detail.
Possess a strong teamwork ethic; must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team.
English is our corporate language but additional language skills are a plus.
Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
An exciting opportunity to work within the Global Supply Chain Security Management team, which interfaces regularly with global environment. This internship is a great platform to you to learn and experience the real-time case scenarios from across the globe.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.