In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join Philips as New Business Development Manager to strengthen and develop the Oncology Informatics business in the Benelux. You will develop and engage with new prospects in the Benelux.
You are responsible for
• Actively hunting for new accounts and new business development opportunities (aligned with local account/district management)
• Coordinating with content experts, marketing department and operations team to develop innovative business proposals, programs and concepts.
• Presenting credible experience and solutions to key stakeholders (oncologists, pathologists, IT and C-suite)
• Developing customer cost benefit analysis (ROI) and guides customer through financial outcomes
• Identifying prospects value drivers, business goals and organizational impact
• Identifying prospects commercial, legal, clinical and IT solution needs
• Formulating new solutions by integral, original thinking and adds new concepts/elements to his sub discipline.
• Responsible for sales realization (AOP)
• Reporting market needs (upstream), trends, important events, win/loss analysis and competitive activity
• Supporting lead generation e.g. events, as well as sales through product demonstrations
• Leading administration in Salesforce.com
You are a part of
In early June 2017, Philips announced IntelliSpace Oncology, an integrated oncology informatics solution enabling data-driven decision making and proactive patient involvement across care teams. In the same year, Philips also launched IntelliSpace Genomics, an extensive precision medicine platform built to support the implementation and scaling of advanced precision medicine programs. Together these solutions constitute the current Oncology Informatics portfolio.
The New Business Development Manager will report to the head of Strategy, Innovation & Implementation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Proven track record in Healthcare IT (5+ years Sales or Business Development) in the Hospital segment
• Ability to communicate at the right level with Pathologists, Oncologists, IT and C-suite stakeholders
• Knowledge of healthcare trends, industry standards and sales strategies towards hospitals
• Experience in selling complex, multi-site or regional IT solutions
• Ability to manage multiple opportunities and sales events simultaneously
• Experience with contract management and risk mitigation strategies
• Experience or background in or fundamental knowledge of genomics
• Deep knowledge of different healthcare IT environments
• Excellent negotiation, presentation and demonstration skills
• Up-to-date knowledge on (national) security requirements for cloud solutions
• Demonstrated ability to operate in a large multinational company (like Philips)
• Experience and/or knowledge in the oncology domain would be considered as an asset.
• You speak both fluent Dutch and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please upload your CV and Cover Letter via the career site.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .