In this role, you have the opportunity to
Understand the lifecycle of products and incorporate that knowledge in bringing innovative new products and services to market, as fast and as efficiently as possible.
You are responsible for
• Defining the service tools and processes required to support domestic and international Regional Service organizations
• Setting service requirements based on performance and the Customer Service roadmap (including identifying and fulfilling all service requirements in the design teams and Program for Released Products)
• Monitoring and participating in design teams for new projects and in PFRP.
• Creation of documentation and training
• Field Change Orders and Newsletters
• Participation in Testing (alpha + beta + first of kind installation)
• Product Performance Monitoring
• Participating in Design/Maintenance teams
• Installed base maintenance
• DCN screening/support as required
• 3rd line Support
You are a part of
The creative environment with a variety of customers, processes and projects, where own initiative and out of the box thinking are vital for success and to be able to accelerate product and services growth.
Invivo Corporation, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare and world leader in MRI coils and related accessories.
Our vision is to deliver clinical solutions to our customers, whether indirectly through Original Equipment Manufacturers of MRI scanners, or directly to clinical MRI users. Our history is grounded in the expert development of MRI coils and more recently in the development of integrated clinical solutions like Functional MRI and the DynaCAD breast imaging system. Research and advanced development are at the core of the future of the MRI field and are a key part of Invivo's strategy for growth.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree and min 3 years of MRI experience in clinical setting or equivalent
• Knowledge of MS Office applications
• Knowledge of SAP is preferred
• Ability to define, implement and manage a thorough process Improvement track record
• Experience with situations or projects that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors and excellent diagnostic and analytical skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills along with the ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong communication skills: ability to effectively engage with customers, our Sales and Service organizations, and Clinical Education on clinical, technical, and customer satisfaction issues. Ability to deal with a diverse set of problematic circumstances that surround difficult or demanding customer situations in a friendly and constructive manner
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Goal orientation with the ability to lead change, achieve results, set clear priorities and build strong relationships
• General desire to find new or emerging issues and drive investigations to an expeditious resolution to improve customer satisfaction
• Ability to travel 10%-20% of the time
In return, we offer you
Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Invivo/Philips believes that a successful business is a direct reflection on how individual teams perform. As part of this company, you will not only be able to work in a small (cell) group but also in larger groups in order to drive process improvement, create additional value, and be involved in creating brand new products. You will work with other electronic technicians, engineers, research and development, supply chain, and many others in order to meet customers’ quality and delivery expectations.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.