· Delivery of End2End Support for IT Applications (SAP ERP, etc.) and related business processes covering the APAC market (including Korea), encompassing:
Business requirements gathering
Functional analysis of the business requirements
Solution design by translating business requirements into IT solutions
Developing functional and system specifications
Providing ad-hoc workaround or structural solutions
Supporting key users during User Acceptance Testing & Go Live
Validating deliverables/solution against business requirements
Training of key users, on case by case basis
· Single Point of Contact for all IT Applications matters in Korea.
· Have a good understanding of how the IT solutions support the business processes End2End.
· Responsible to maximize the user & acceptance of standard/catalogue based solutions to support business needs & drive best practices.
· Able to respond to shifting business needs and priorities.
· Co-partner with the business to improve their business processes & actively participate in projects/improvements/change requests for IT Applications being rolled out within the APAC market.
· Act as consultant/trusted advisor to users by identifying & recommending potential IT solutions per their business requirements & local processes.
· Able to build an effective & productive relationship with key business stakeholders.
· Able to network with IT teams in APAC market & globally.
· Ensure there is effective and timely resolution of issues raised, according to the SLA defined, as required.
· Actively participate in internal improvement initiatives, as applicable.
· More than 5 years of SAP project and support experience, specifically in Sales & Distribution (SD) and Materials Management (MM) modules.
· Knowledge of Healthcare business processes in Market2Order (M20) and Order2Cash (O2C) platforms is required.
· Knowledge of EDIs, Digital (B2C/B2B) and Mobile Applications is an added advantage.
· Good Stakeholder Management skills is required.
· Knowledge of AGILE project management and LEAN Basics is preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Customer focused attitude
· Excellent communication skills and conscientious worker
· Competent English language skills
· Analytical, proactive and a team player
· Able to work independently
· Ability to interact with people from diverse cultures
· May need to play a leading role, depending on the assignment