Diagnose and solve problems for Philips Health Systems (HS) equipment to the quality standards.
You are responsible for
· Executing technical service to the requests, problems, or planned service activities which can be coordinated, scheduled and with prepared action plans from the customer care center.
· Carrying out solutions or actions in accordance with our regulatory guidelines, processes & procedures,
· Providing solutions by using remote / onsite diagnostics, troubleshooting techniques, service technical information, or knowledge,
· Executing service work orders and keeping the customer informed of the service status.
· Focusing on First Time Right, ensuring there is a clear action plan, with parts (if required), and diagnosis before the onsite visit. ·
· Handling complaints (safety & non-safety related) & escalations to ensure accurate and timely analysis, registration and action.
You are a part of
An expert Health Systems team as a Field Service Engineer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Engineering degree in Biomedical or Electronics,
· Minimum 3 years experience of MRI in the field,
· Good level of written and spoken English,
· Ability to work under pressure,
· Team worker and excellent communicator.