In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute and execute a strategic and tactical sales plan to exceed financial targets that include sales of products / product portfolio of assigned Business Group. Supports Sales team and Channel Partners in pre and post sales activities, driving overall business and product deal support by providing clinical and technical product (modality) expertise on the product / modality across the accounts.
You are responsible for
• Maximize Order Intake, Margin, Market Share and Customer Satisfaction for the modality and related business solutions;
• Together with the sales team and modality manager develop and drive local product marketing plan (incl product portfolio strategy, pricing and marketing plan and key initiatives) with alignment to regional representation within dedicated local events in the region;
• Being the knowledge center on product, who supports Account Managers and Channel partners in driving overall business and product deal support by providing clinical and technical product (modality) expertise on the product / modality across the accounts.
• Develop and manage Key Opinion Leaders and Training Centers with support of Local Business Team;
• Provide Sales support for Account Managers and Channel partners for potential opportunities including product training, providing sales collaterals, product and clinical presentations;
• Provide support to Account Managers and Channel Managers on Product Configurations, NPIs and Competitive Intelligence;
• Perform Win-loss Analysis and updated market intelligence;
• Take ownership on Customer Feedback Solutions to focus on good customer relations and brand image;
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Degree Level education or equivalent
• At least 3 years of experience in product management or marketing, medical industry preferred
• In-depth knowledge and experience of MATC products
• Experience in clinical field, especially in ICU/CCU environment and emergency care
• Excellent organizational skills, written and oral presentation skills with the ability to present to multiple audiences
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .