Modality Specialist / Manager, Ultrasound
Report to Business Manager Ultrasound (based in Singapore)
Location: Hanoi or HCMC, Vietnam
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide support and manage all aspects of Clinical Education, Business Growth, Marketing and Strategic representations of the Ultrasound modality within Vietnam. Together with the Clinical Applications Specialists and Service Engineers, the Modality Manager is accountable and responsible to ensure a good Ultrasound brand experience in the market. To continue to drive and grow the Ultrasound business in the region.
You are responsible for
• Maximize Order Intake, Margin, Market Share and Customer Satisfaction for the modality and related business solutions;
• Formulate and drive local product marketing plan with alignment to regional representation within dedicated local events in the region;
• Develop and manage Key Opinion Leaders and Training Centers with support of Local Business Team;
• Provide Sales support for potential opportunities including providing product and clinical presentations;
• Provide support to Account Managers Team on Product Configurations, NPIs and Competitive Intelligence;
• Perform Win-loss Analysis and updated market intelligence;
• Coordinate technical, business and clinical application team support with the local business team to ensure sustainable good customer experience;
• Take ownership on Customer Feedback Solutions to focus on good customer relations and brand image;
• Provide mentoring and coaching to the Clinical Application Team members to uphold high level of professionalism including but not limited to strengthening the competency and knowledge of clinical applications.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Degree Level education or equivalent
• At least 3 years of experience in product management or marketing, medical industry preferred
• In-depth knowledge and experience of Ultrasound modality/products
• Experience in radiology/clinical field
• Excellent organizational skills, written and oral presentation skills with the ability to present to multiple audiences
• Experience in Obstetrics / Gynecology (OB/GYN) highly preferred
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .