In this role, you have the opportunity to
You are responsible for
• Carry out exercise on Current Product portfolio or Competitors’ product
• Data Collection and Technical package preparation
• Support Supplier Account Manager in the above task
You are a part of
Procurement Department of Philips Electronics Hong Kong Limited
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Degree in Business Administration holder, preferably Supply Chain, Purchasing, Procurement, Economics.
• Attentive to details, sensitive to numbers, Cost BOM, etc
• Familiar to Commodity Tree and parts/components grouping
• Strong in Microsoft Office - Excel and PowerPoint
• Willing to learn
• Good command for written Chinese & English
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Healthy and energetic work environment.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .