In this role, you have the opportunity to
Diagnose and solve problems for Philips Health Systems (HS) equipment to the quality standards.
You are responsible for
· Executing technical service to the requests, problems, or planned service activities which can be coordinated, scheduled and with prepared action plans from the customer care center.
· Carrying out solutions or actions in accordance with our regulatory guidelines, processes & procedures,
· Providing solutions by using remote / onsite diagnostics, troubleshooting techniques, service technical information, or knowledge,
· Executing service work orders and keeping the customer informed of the service status.
· Focusing on First Time Right, ensuring there is a clear action plan, with parts (if required), and diagnosis before the onsite visit. ·
· Handling complaints (safety & non-safety related) & escalations to ensure accurate and timely analysis, registration and action.
You are a part of
An expert Health Systems team as a Field Service Engineer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Engineering degree in Biomedical or Electronics,
· Minimum 4-5 years experience of NM&CT and preferably MR in the field,
· Good level of written and spoken English,
· Ability to work under pressure,
· Team worker and excellent communicator.
In return, we offer you
A great & progressive career in a leader health systems company.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/blog-unexpected . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq .