In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be responsible for promoting Philips IGT-D products for peripheral vascular procedures and driving disposable utilization providing clinical education and cath-lab support in assigned territory (Italy).
You are responsable for
· Providing primary training and education to customers.
· Assisting in disseminating technical product information to customers and executing hospital’s staff training, also in the cathlab during clinical procedures.
· Achieving and growing disposable utilization in the assigned territory; assisting in advancing disposable revenue and market position consistent with territory, division and company goals.
· Building solid customer relations by interfacing directly with customers including hospital physicians, catheter laboratory personnel, training/education, research, and business office staff.
· Interfacing with Marketing and other internal groups to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and company product enhancements.
· Processing and monitoring product complaints per company procedures.
You are a part of
Image Guided Therapy Devices. Your role will also involve interactions with a large diversity of teams.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Minimum 2 years of clinical support in a cath-lab
· Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel) required
· Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and of generally accepted office practices, procedures and equipment
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties including Company management and outside business associates
· Availability to travel 70-80% of the time to support cath-lab disposable usage in the assigned areas (Italy)
· Excellent analytical, training and motivational skills
· Ability to work under pressure
The position will be located in Lombardia or Emilia Romagna
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to work in an agile team with great opportunities for you to explore.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html