In this role, you have the opportunity to
Deliver transformational projects with global impact, supporting our journey towards a consistent, harmonized service experience for our healthcare customers.
You are responsible for
· Project management of the defects and issues during User Acceptance Testing and post go live warranty period within our future business to business customer service landscape.
· Close collaboration with other projects under our Service Delivery Transformation Program
· Managing dependencies with other projects and programs within Philips
· Managing a cross functional project team with only functional reporting lines to you, to deliver on defined objectives
· Comprehensive reporting to the management on progress status
You are a part of
The Service Delivery Transformation Program, which brings together a strategic set of projects all tasked with improving value by building a differentiated, improved service experience for Philips customers and consumers. You will join the Program Management Office team and reporting to the Program PMO. Your project will include resources in multiple functions including Business Process, IT, Data management, Operations. You will be joining a highly motived, experienced and dedicated global virtual team; frequently working with different countries, cultures and timezones.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· A Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management and/or customer service management
· PMP Certified Project Manager (preferred)
· Knowledge and experience of Agile Project Management and/or Scrum
· A solution focused leader with an aptitude to deliver results while managing complexity and ambiguity
· The ability to set goals and leverage strong communication skills to motivate a multi-disciplinary, global team
· A track record of delivering successful change in organisations from a process, IT or training & learning perspective
· Evidence of strong intrinsic motivation to deliver results working with remote teams
· Fluency in written/spoken English
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .