In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join a challenging and innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. We are looking for a motivated professional who would like to join our Centre of Excellence in Łódź.
You are responsible for
· Daily support for Source to Contract users regarding the process, Ariba tool usage and reporting functionality (tenders and contracts)
· User Database Management
· Conducting training sessions for users (e.g. buyers, procurement engineers, commodity managers)
· Maintenance of reports/reporting dashboards
· Database maintenance
· User materials preparation
· Ariba system templates maintenance and improvements
· Resolving daily technical issues related to Ariba platform
You are a part of
The Source to Contract (S2C) Maintenance & Performance Management Team is the gatekeeper and administrator for the source-to-contract process to ensure that the entire process runs smoothly and timely, and if there are problems that arise in the process the S2C Team facilitates the resolution of those issues. The S2C Team is also the administrators of Ariba S2C tool.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Student of last year of Bachelor or Master Degree
· Fluent English
· Communication skills and customer attitude
· High level of accuracy and strong execution skills
· Fast learner
· Self-driven and pro-active attitude, ability to work independently
· Team player
· Interested in working in an international environment in the procurement area
In return, we offer you
· 12-month contract with possibility to extend
· Training and development opportunities
· Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
· Possibility to participate in a group life insurance
· Private medical care with an option to extend it to family members
· Multisport card, which enables to use a wide range of sports and recreation facilities throughout Poland
· Possibility to purchase Philips products with discount
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/blog-unexpected . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq .