Philips Sales, Senior Solution Specialist – MR (Minnesota/Wisconsin) in Minneapolis, Massachusetts
Will provide to recruiting
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
We challenge you to be an integral part of this dynamic team as an experienced MR Sales Specialist. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration in the Minnesota & Wisconsin markets and to the overall growth of our MR business. As a Philips employee, you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
You are responsible for the following:
Assist Account Manager/Account Executive in Driving overall Business and Product Deal Support
• Support the AM/AE on the sales process with solution definition, design and propose a solution to address the customer’s specific need.
• Act as knowledge expert on product to support the AM/AE and the customer needs.
• Assist AM/AE with customer presentations specifically focused on the clinical and technical components of the value proposition. Understand and address competitive positioning.
• Coordinate product positioning and product qualification with AM/AE as needed.
• Partner with AM/AE to drive a strategy to build value by utilizing on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
• Assist the AM/AE with the technical product input for the development of the quote and order as well as input on estimated target pricing.
• Collaborate with Am to develop a SWOT map for Philips and build a database for installed base to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities
• Assist Account Manager in prioritizing opportunities that exist in a given account or market
• Author a complete and compliant customer quote based upon the specific customer needs and requirements.
Manage and Drive Your Business
• Partner with the AM/AE to understand customer needs at the clinical and technical call points.
• Support the RSM in achievement of business goals including balanced selling and BIU AOP attainment and validating product forecasts.
• Identify and report new opportunities within assigned territory.
• Understand the business opportunities in the region and assist the RSM/ AM/AE in driving visibility of the business.
• Communicate and collaborate with your Account Team.
Partner with Field Marketing
• Provide Field Marketing with input on sales tools, pricing issues and competitive threats which enable Field Marketing to best support the Specialists and provide input to the BIU.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
• Support the AM/AE in understanding the customer’s business drivers and develop solutions that exceed customer expectations.
• Partner with Services and other functions in resolving customer issues by following the escalation process.
• If required by AM/AE participate in the customer feedback loop to provide technical expertise.
• Participate in the 4 meeting process and installation to ensure a smooth customer hand off.
Team With Philips
• Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of value to our customers.
• Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach with your AM/AE.
• Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
• Utilize SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
• Support the RSM/AE/AM through informal product training and education.
• Share best practices with internal colleagues.
Own your Performance and Development
• Perform against established Performance goals and metrics.
• Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
• Participate as an active member of the sales team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
• Utilize and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
• Develop strong knowledge of markets, competitors, and industry trends for products.
• Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
You are a part of:
The National Markets Diagnostic Imaging Specialist team, led by the Midwest Zone Director. You will partner routinely with our Twin Cities regional sales team consisting of Cardiology/Radiology Account Managers & a Regional Sales Manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
Four-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred
5+ years of related experience in sales, sales leadership, clinical applications, and/or marketing experience specifically within an MR capacity.
Clinical MR knowledge and expertise, preferred.
Diagnostic Imaging Industry experience highly preferred
Deep product knowledge and expertise within MR product modality.
Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers.
Ability to assess potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions
Strong Business Acumen and organizational skills
In return, we offer you:
The Senior Solution Specialist, MR will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world-leading organization that is backed by a stable 120-year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/philips-recruitment-process.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
No Sponsorship offered
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."