Philips HR Contact Center Advisor in Nashville, Tennessee
• Handle inquiries from first contact, registration, escalating and resolving
queries in a professional and efficient manner through all available channels
• Support customers on HR Portal and other relevant on-line tools for
• Provide transaction and administrative services related to in scope process
• Perform customer-related data gathering
• Escalate cases where guidance or clarification of policies and procedures is
• Provide excellent customer service to all customers of PPS
• Work according to defined standards, including but not limited to CMS, FAQ management, and Contact Center WOW
• Utilize core phone responsibilities including probing, building report, effective listening and positive attitude
• Adhere to Global Data Privacy rules
• Complete all Global training requirements
• Demonstrate Philips Accelerate behaviors
• Actively identify improvements according to LEAN ways of working and
participate in LEAN process improvement activities
• Act as a mentor to colleagues within the Contact Center and PPS organization
• Participate in training of new Contact Center Advisors
• Actively participate in all team/department meetings and activities
• Maintain positive attitude during workplace transitions
• Meet minimum standard productivity and KPI targets
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be the first to help start up our brand new location in Nashville.
You are responsible for
Confirming service level agreements are met and providing end-to-end customer support resulting in accurate and efficient transactions / inquiry resolution and high levels of customer satisfaction.
Handling high volume inquiries related to benefits, payroll, retirement and other HR related issues from first contact.
Registering, escalating and resolving queries in a professional and efficient manner through all available channels (primarily email and phone).
Supporting customers on Workday, and other relevant HR systems for completing transactions.
Providing transnational and administrative services related to in scope HR processes.
Performing customer-related data gathering.
Escalating cases to appropriate stakeholders and centers of expertise where guidance or clarification of policies and procedures is required.
You are a part of
Philips is a global leader in health technology that makes life better for people, like you, through meaningful innovation. This position will be a part of our Global Business Services group responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. We are looking to build a new team in Nashville of passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals that is powering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2025. That’s where you come in.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Call center or customer service experience preferred.
Strong verbal and written writing skills.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service in a fast paced environment.
Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner.
Knowledge of HR processes, systems and policies (Workday experience a plus).
Ability to answer queries on own initiative by effective use and interpretation of relevant data/available information.
Able to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales.
Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
Work hours are between 8AM – 6PM CDT.
In return, we offer you
• A career with a world-class brand committed to improving people’s lives through innovation
• Global multi-functional opportunities to advance your career
• Certification and training towards best in class skill development and specialization
• Strong leadership and mentorship from a group of seasoned professionals
• The chance to be a part of a new group that is powering excellence at Philips
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.