Human Resources Manager
In this role you have the opportunity to
Be responsible for the deployment of key HR policies and processes and implementation of the People and Organization Strategy in Businesses and Markets, delivers HR services based on a solid understanding of HR processes and organization’s needs, and offers operational support in implementing the people strategy set by the HRBP.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Implement and execute our people strategy with HRBP, management and other stakeholders.
• Act as a sparring partner for HRBPs and managers on local implications and solutions for all employee relations procedures.
• Work closely with the business to understand and address business issues and support cluster organizational capabilities development with HR interventions
• Manage affirmative action activities
• Drive Standardization in the execution of HR policies and processes.
• Support and facilitate the development of managers in people management and manager self-service.
Support managers with Performance Management
Responsible for exit interviews
Manage employee relation issues and complaints
• Participate in HR-projects as required.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field.
• Previous experience working as an HR Manager preferred.
Seniority in HR and the equivalent experience
• Experience in operational implementation of the HR strategy (Workforce Planning)
• Experience in delivery of core HR services.
• Experience in planning, coordinating, executing, and evaluating projects
• The ability to manage different stakeholders at the same time
Ability to collaborate across the organization
• Excellent skills in working under pressure
Experience with Lean Methodology
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovate business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talent. This job comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.