In this role, you have the opportunity to
If you are considering what is next in your career, think big and join a company intent on changing the world for the better.
The Manufacturing Assembler IV performs a variety or repetitive and non-repetitive assembly operations in the catheter production of medical devices. Work is performed following established standards using diagrams, drawings or other assembly procedures.
You are responsible for
• Operating within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and assembly drawings
• Cleaning and maintaining work area
• Properly turning off and locking out equipment when not in use
• Measuring and recording process parameters and report results to supervision
• Adhering to production schedules and reports material shortages
• Accurately documenting all required entries in the Lot History Record
• Complying with G.M.Ps with regard to material labeling, SOPs and proper segregation of material in the production process
• Demonstrating an understanding of the SPNC Quality System
• Ensuring all training requirements are in a current status
You are a part of
At Philips, we work on meaningful innovations that improve the lives of people all over the world. In this role, you will be in on the ground floor as we develop a strong operations team in a newly renovated production facility for a Class III combination device in Minnesota.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• High School diploma or equivalent (basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills are required)
• Minimum of 3 years clean room production assembly experience
• Certified to all stations and/or sequences within a major product family
• Incumbent will be required to work in conditions normal for a manufacturing environment
• Work involves standing for extended periods of time
• Work involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 30 pounds
• Operations may require the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to: eye safety glasses, gowning, masks and hearing protectors
• Good hand to hand and hand to eye coordination
• Experience and ability to routinely use a microscope
In return, we offer you
Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.