In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive the operations project management plan and represent operations in the integral project team to complement business goals and supply chain, manufacturing strategy. As Product Industrialization Project Manager, you are in the lead for the execution and release of new product introductions & Manufacturing Transfer in the supply chain & manufacturing (design transfer) with minimal disruption of actual production.
You are responsible for
• Industrialization Project Management of all Industrialization deliverables to meet Schedule, Cost, and Quality Requirements
• Formulates the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; The plan includes resources, costs, risk assessment and quality aspects.
• Managing multiple interdependencies and business risks related to product introduction activities
• Drive industrial and supply chain improvements/processes in PDLM focusing on DFM, Design for Supply Chain and industrial quality.
• Ensuring optimum process capability, adherence to quality standards, and DfMAT (design for manufacturability, assembly and test) best practices are leveraged
• Leading, and cooperating with, an Operations project team including engineering, purchasing, quality, logistics, catalog management and manufacturing
• Leads, manages, coordinates with cross-functional groups for the execution and release of Manufacturing Transfer Projects (In international context) & manages the constant communication with Local & Global Leadership Team
• Representing Operations in the integral project team and acting as Single Point of Contact between Operations and the Development Project team
• Identifying and Driving manufacturing/engineering/value chain improvements during product development projects & transfer projects and drive product improvements with regard to variety, cost, quality and failure rate, implementing DfMAT principles
• Identifying the impact of new products on the current supply chain architecture and manufacturing concepts in order to develop the required architecture and solutions, initiate the deployment and define guidelines and execute implementation
• Leading the implementation in the supply chain of project related Engineering Changes
• Cooperate with stakeholders to define the supply chain and manufacturing concepts of new products with optimal landed costs
• Driving make/buy decisions and be involved in supplier selection process
• Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution
• Apply lean manufacturing principles.
You are a part of
The Business group is Image Guided Therapy (IGT) Mainly the Mobile surgery. This Business delivers medical systems and solutions that are based on the usage of X-ray. Within this Business the Product Industrialization department is responsible for developing and releasing the manufacturing process for new products considering people, quality, processes, tools and the performance of production execution from order to installation, with the purpose to establish faster, better and cheaper realization processes in order to achieve world class results.
You will report to the Product Industrialization Leader of IGTS Mobile and work closely together with Engineering, Procurement Engg, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality, Catalog development and Manufacturing.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
BE/ B.Tech.in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/ Production/Industrial Engineering
MBA in Operation Management (Preferred)
PMP level or equivalent mandatory
Integrated Supply Chain Management
Procurement & Sourcing Fundamentals
Lifecycle Management Fundamentals
Process & Industrial Engineering
Operation excellence methodology (LEAN, 6 Sigma)
Medical Device regulation knowledge (nice to have)
Global environment (must)
Networking & Collaborations
Result and quality oriented
Excellent communicative and social skills
Proven ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
810 years in a complex assembly/test industry
Project Management in global environment, Preferably 3+ years
Experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams & projects
Design for Manufacturability(DFM)
Supplier assessment, selection
Capex & Opex Management
Experience in quality management systems (preferably in the medical industry)
Should have experience on
o Industrial Integration and transfers
o New Product Introduction (NPI)
o Supply chain set up o Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering,
o Change Management
o Process Qualification/Validation
o Manufacturing Infra Establishment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/blog-unexpected . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq .