In this role, you have the opportunity for requirement, design, implement, test & integrate the unit in accordance with the higher level requirement and design specification.
You are responsible for
· Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of Unit in accordance with the higher level Requirement and design specifications which are easy to maintain, extendible (components and modules) and re-usable
· The Electrical Engineer ensures that his design is consistent with the higher level architecture and requirements. Jobholder ensures that his design is understood by the Electrical Designer/Architects, and verifies the correct implementation
· Technical contact towards sub-system/component design with suppliers for all DFM issues
· Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed design
· Conducts Concept & Feasibility studies. Leads the introduction of new technologies
· Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate components in modular design that meets the product specification
· Ensures that his design modules meet the product certification requirements
· Is abreast of / participates in standards identification responsible for designing
· Networks with colleagues within business unit and beyond and maintains external contacts for benchmarking, new technologies, tooling, design methods, and reflects them to the HW-group
· Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress.
· Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure/ the planning process of his/her area.
· Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature and technical contacts.
· Maintains product and company reputation by complying with country specific regulations
You are a part of Diagnostic X-Ray R&D team. Philips HIC, Pune is playing a key role in Philips global strategy for DXR. With Philips HIC, the foundation was laid to touch billions of lives and reiterate Philips commitment towards Indian and growth healthcare markets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Completed engineering studies at university level; B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.tech in Electronics/Electrical domain with 3-6 years of experience
· Knowledge of state-of-the-art methods & tools (CAD/simulation) used in electrical design
· knowledge on Power Electronics and High Voltage
· Knowledge of Digital Electronics and Analog circuits
· Knowledge of Electrical Hardware Testing
· Knowledge of Designing Cable Harness
· Knowledge of a specific area of technology or product feature.
· Ability to understand and debug problems across hardware boundaries
· Experience in the field of Medical Devices product design e.g. X-Ray, Mammography systems etc. will be added advantage
· Knowledge of IEC 60601 standards is added advantage
· Disciplined team worker, ability to work independently
· Ability to present ideas and to convince project team members
· Be structured and self-organized
· Excellent communication skills
· Team player, leadership skills and drive for results
· Quality mindset in design and documentation
In return, we offer you a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
A competitive base salary
A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
Attractive collective health insurance package
Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/blog-unexpected . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq .