In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this role, you have the opportunity to support the System Release activities for Diagnostic X-ray (Mobile, Radiography, Fluoro & Mammography) with all relevant Philips Healthcare processes and to define, manage the technical aspects of all integration, verification, validation & release activities in a system level project, achieving full design release evidence.
You are responsible for
· Efficient V&V test strategy formulation for the System release
· Member of the Problem Report Management Team as of Release for Verification and validation activities
· Creating end to end V&V strategy, planning, estimation and WBS and responsible for execution till end
· Defining end to end Test automation strategy, scope and approach
· Conducting end to end Verification and Validation of the product(s) / product line(s)
· Testability review of the user needs, intended uses and system requirements
· The architecture of the test environment and test infrastructure
· Defining the entry, suspension, and exit criteria for System Verification
· Maintaining the System V&V Test Traceability Matrix (TTM)
· System Verification Specifications quality and completeness
· Assessing the Verification Baseline change impact and updating the System Verification Specification as appropriate
· Gathering Risk Assessment test Verification Evidence
· Complete design release V&V test evidence
· Defect analysis post reporting and conducting reviews
· Framing and execution of end to end automation strategy and approach
· Regression testing, HALT or HAST
· Pro-active contributions to V&V process and efficiency improvements.
· Training the development and testing organization in testing discipline
· Representing the testing organization in the architectural community
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical/ Electronic with 8 to 12 years of Medical Device Development / Testing experience
· Extensive knowledge and experience on test discipline, test strategy, test authoring, reviews
· Knowhow of design control processes for medical device design
· Experience in X-ray is preferred. Medical device testing knowledge is mandatory.
· Knowledge of IEC 60601 standards and Knowhow of design control processes for medical device design
· Understanding of healthcare regulatory procedures and conformities
· Good application knowledge within project's scope and good understanding of development processes (software/HW/mechanical) in general
· Hazard and norm compliance knowledge and has a testing and problem isolation skills
· Knowledge of the test lifecycle and test function
· Good team player and ability to work independently & act pro-actively
· Be structured and self-organized with good ability to communicate (both written and verbal) at different levels
· Mindset to simplify and reach to solutions with speed
· Has a thorough understanding of test techniques, domain expert and understands test tooling issues, can organize test automation, also able to do statistical analysis
In return, we offer you
A rewarding career in Philips with a challenging and an innovative environment. Philips is one of the great places to work and it aims to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq .