You are responsible for:
• Perform a variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations using small hand tools, soldering equipment and machinery.
• Follow methods of sequence of operations to ensure documented & controlled processes are followed.
• Conduct inspection of incoming materials and outgoing finished goods using a microscope
• Report on cell performances in standup meetings
• Must be able to understand & document daily production metrics.
• May participate in projects as a team member in the development of skills, talents, and teamwork to support improvement projects.
• Expected to demonstrate the Philips Behaviors, treat all team members with respect, and value their feedback.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Must have a high-school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have good hand eye coordination while using a microscope
• Must be able to sit or stand at a workbench for extended periods of time and complete work using a microscope
• Have good communication skills with the ability to follow both verbal and written instructions.
• Capability to use a computer and enter accurate data
• Must be flexible to the changing needs of the department & business and will work overtime as needed
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223 , option 5, for assistance.