Influences business plans and management communications by supporting small product development projects for new features.
Develops detailed product specifications for a small portfolio, to achieve short term business results.
Supports product management by gathering specific information and preparation of product introduction material.
Gathering information w.r.t. product strategy, making SWOT analysis. Develop presentation material. Participates in the market introduction.
Marketing Leader in the Market is responsible for:
• Integrated marketing planning across all BMCs in the Market
• BCD activities to enable E2E activation of the marketing plans across BUs in the Market
• Demand generation in the Market
Responsible for translation of the Market Strategies and aggregated BMC plans into the marketing long-term (18 months) and short term (next quarter) plans.
• Responsible for the E2E Marketing for the Market (for B2B or B2C), acting as an advisor to the Market Leader, and building Marketing Thought Leadership and Marketing capabilities in the Market (incl. comms, digital, marketing intelligence, media management)
• Owns Brand Experience (strategy and governance) across all touch points of the customer decision journey.
• Acts as a Brand custodian, owning brand vision and strategy to drive customer brand preference in the Markets.
• Marketing Intelligence:
• Customer segmentation and customer satisfaction (local)
• Product and Campaigns Launches:
• Orchestrates the BMC process and secures BMC targets in conjunction with the Market Business Marketing Managers (across all BMC for the overall product portfolio in the Market)
• Champions the voice of the customer and manages a holistic customer experience in the Market across the product portfolio
• Develop clinical & account-based segmentation and drives prioritized programs to generate leads, increase win-rate and improve customer satisfaction in the Market (together with B)
• Responsible for defining and implementing pricing strategies, policies and processes that maximize financial objectives as well as optimizing competitive position in the marketing place.
• Drives successful launch for new products/services/solutions in the market by localizing content and activating ecosystem
• Capability development:
• Build marketing thought leadership for BG (across Bus), marketing competencies and capabilities across the organization (together with the Marketing Excellence team)
• Build excellent marketing organization based on high-performing talents and innovation