Do you want to advance your career in a dynamic, global environment? Do you want to contribute to fundamentally improving people’s Health & Well-being, through meaningful innovation? As Consumer Marketing Manager you are offered an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activity in a dynamic international business environment while taking initial ideas through to product development and market introduction. Do you have what it takes to make your business segment successful?
As Consumer Marketing Manager Kitchen Appliances, you will drive the development and introduction of products that bring ever-more rewarding and enjoyable experiences to consumers by meeting their needs. You will translate in-depth market, consumer and shopper insights, as well as competitive analyses into winning concepts. You will then develop and bring these concept from idea to market with the right communication. As Consumer Marketing Manager you will:
• Part of the integral product development (IPD) process from start to end, taking initial ideas through to product development and market introduction, including communication.
• Interact with various disciplines including Innovation, Technology & Development departments, manufacturing units or external suppliers, marketing management, marketing communication and international sales organizations.
• Help to extend the lifecycle of existing products by contributing with your marketing views.
• Interact on a regular basis with our marketing teams in key markets and ensure a successful product launch that fits with the local market needs.
You will be part of the global Philips Kitchen Appliances team, a dedicated group of Consumer Marketing Managers. You will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in Asia as well as oversees (e.g. consumer marketing team, central communication team, market intelligence specialists, innovation and development teams) and in markets (e.g., marketing specialists, key account managers).
We are looking for
• Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields with excellent academic track record, preferably an MBA
• At least 4 years of experience in an international business environment in the field of consumer marketing or product management
• Experience with product development and product launches
• Experience with translating market research and shopper insights into product concepts and new propositions.
• Strong analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth. Ability to think creatively and pragmatically.
• Excellent project management skills and broad interests that allow you to work well in multi-disciplinary environments.
• Ability to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams and present convincing arguments
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
• Solid spoken and written English skills