In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manages effective channeling and prioritization of IT Demand to balance Business and IT objectives.
Facilitates the IT MDT to address pain-points and resolve escalations impacting business/application performance towards their specific Business/Function
Supports the business with optimal use of the current IT tools.
Supports Proof of Concepts for new business ideas/models
Collaborates with an IT Multi- Disciplinary team to deliver business value via Philips IT Applications and Philips IT Infrastructure.
You are responsible for
• Pro actively partner with and challenge the business leadership in shaping the IT demand and needs.
• Ensure the support of IT and Business stakeholders to drive the business information plan as required.
• Act as a focal point between business leadership and IT.
• Monitor quality, progress and performance of programs and take all necessary corrective actions to ensure that all elements of the business information plans are being delivered.
• Monitor quality, effectiveness and efficiency of IT services.
• Communicate and report performance of IT services and programs towards relevant IT and business stakeholders.
• Drive continuous improvement.
Strategy Development and Execution
• Definition and Evolution of IT strategy and delivery of roadmaps aligned with strategic business imperatives.
• Participate in the strategic planning process with business to understand business priorities and impact on information systems and technologies.
• Provide insights of new technology developments and advice on how this can impact/contribute the business strategy.
• Collaborate with Business to create Business Information Plan that indicates:
impact of the business strategy on the products/services, processes, information systems and technologies and the migration path towards the future landscape
Drive prioritization, consolidation and alignment for the IT financial planning (Strategic and Annual Operating Plans.)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Typically has 7 to 10 years of IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments. ( Health Tech Solution)
Powerful Communications & Influencing
• Skilled in listening, persuading, influencing and shaping understanding
• Communicate win-win scenarios, surface disconnects and work to resolve problems
• They can say “no” by offering meaningful alternatives.
• Speak the language of the business
• Understand the value chain, budgets, regulatory drivers and constraints
• Know how to use appropriate metrics to drive value
Business Transition Management
• Understand the drivers of change and the inter-dependencies among all the moving parts
• Appreciate intended and unintended consequences of project and program decisions and work to flesh out the total cost of end-to-end
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/blog-unexpected . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq .