In this role, you have the opportunity to
play an impactful role in the pricing management of Philips Personal Health business in the Nordic region.
You are responsible for
· Continuously develop pricing as the business partner to drive profitable growth; manage links with key stakeholders in finance, marketing and country sales and account managers
· Support the Commercial Managers to develop and implement pricing strategy; build pricing procedures and policies for the different channels and product/services
· Set and maintain customer end prices which should lead to optimized price levels
· Drive pricing improvement projects involving tool development and E2E pricing processes
· Ensure proper functioning of the floor price escalation process (aka undercut requests)
· Analyze pricing KPIs and act as a consultant towards sales, marketing and finance to drive continuous pricing and profitability performance improvements
· Ensure price quotes and contracts are negotiated within the Commercial Policy guidelines
· Ensure price terms and customer investments reflect respective customer counter performance and strategic fit
You are a part of
A winning and growing Nordic team where you will work closely together with e.g. Finance, Marketing and Sales Management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· BSc in Economics, Business Adm, Finance or equivalent
· At least two years of working experience from Pricing and/or Finance management
· Advanced excel skills is a plus
· As a person you are a self going individual with strong integrity whom is good at building strong relationships and networks in the organization with various stakeholders. An analytical and solution-oriented mindset is a requirement to succeed in this role
· Your working language is English but knowing a Scandinavian language is a plus
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this impactful market-based role in a complex environment can open many doors for your long term career.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .