In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provides transactional and administrative services related to in scope processes (eg. personnel & payroll data, benefits administration, talent administration) including mass transaction updates.
Functions as expert regarding all aspects of data and payroll processing.
You are responsible for
• Performs complex HR Master Data changes in line with compliance, data privacy and service levels requirements
• Perform regular checks on changes in systems; monitor and identify points of departure and execute necessary corrections.
• Actively identifies improvements according to LEAN ways of working and participates in LEAN process improvement activities.
• Respond to external/internal requests for information.
• Support delivery of reports within scope.
• File employee-related documentation; maintain employee files and records.
• Provide transactional and administrative services related to in scope processes (e.g. personnel & payroll data, benefits administration, talent administration) including mass transaction updates. Functions as expert regarding all aspects of data and payroll processing.
• Works within defined processes and procedures and gives advice on processes inside and outside the assigned work, while also providing sup
You are a part of
· Global business service, payroll cycle.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• High experience in payroll & data processing.
• Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and policies.
• Ability to answer queries on own initiative by effective use and interpretation of relevant data available information.
• Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential.
• Experienced with Case Management tools and HR IT systems.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
· A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
· An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .