Report to Business Manager (MA/TC)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide support and manage all aspects of Product knowledge, Marketing and Strategic representations of the MA/TC modality within Thailand. Together with the Channel Managers, Clinical Applications Specialists and Service Engineers, the Product Manager is accountable and responsible to ensure a good MA/TC brand experience in the market. To continue to drive and grow the MA/TC business in the country.
You are responsible for
• Maximize Order Intake, Margin, Market Share and Customer Satisfaction for the modality and related business solutions;
• Formulate and drive local product marketing plan with alignment to regional representation within dedicated local events in the region;
• Develop and manage Key Opinion Leaders and Training Centers with support of Local Business Team;
• Provide Sales support for potential opportunities including providing product and clinical presentations;
• Provide support to Channel Managers on Product Configurations, NPIs and Competitive Intelligence;
• Perform Win-loss Analysis and updated market intelligence;
• Take ownership on Customer Feedback Solutions to focus on good customer relations and brand image;
• Support distributors by coordinating with BIU, M2O, and regional office to provide the best solutions to end customers in the country.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Degree in medical technology or related field, MBA is preferred
• At least 3 years of experience in product management or marketing, medical industry preferred
• Knowledge and experience with MA/TC products preferred
• Experience in clinical field, especially in ICU/CCU environment and emergency care
• Excellent organizational skills, written and oral presentation skills with the ability to present to multiple audiences
• Ability to communicate in English and Thai
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .