• Business model scoping with Market and customer, contributing to opportunity qualification
Builds Indicative high level business case as input for Proposal development
Building winning proposals with timely and accurate solution price and integral business case for customer and Philips (and partners). This includes development of pricing, costing, payments, penalties, reservations. Coordinate design of business models that are compelling, viable and affordable for customer and Philips
As business model work stream lead, bringing all experts together with LSP Controller, Philips Capital and other functions (i.e. HTS, Operations, Procurement) who provide the costing for all the solution modules
Pursue or execute second pair of eyes check to enhance accuracy of calculations
Contributes to the co-create- and negotiation phase in case the business model has several options or needs to be adjusted
• Contributes to risk assessment and mitigation actions by transferring mitigations into the business case
• Secures that the content deliverable and customer facing material will be produced in time for the offer. Harmonized Business Case
• Develops new commercial and customer driven requirements for the Harmonized Business Case; to evolve the existing functionality of the pre-calculation model and the customer facing representation
• Collaborates with Philips Capital on matching the financing solutions with the business model design.
• Handover of business model and underlying business case to LSP controller at DB3, so this role can prepare for profitability monitoring once the contract has signed and starts with delivery and execution.
• Contributes to professionalization of business modelling tools and methods
• Ensures that business models, methods and norms after bid submission are placed in the repository
• Leads pricing development for First-of-a-Kind deals
• Builds capability: building and supporting execution of training and training material by Philips University and FBC Community
• Contributes to commercial innovation/industrialization, like business modelling along Healthspaces.
Primary hiring location Vantaa, Finland. Secondary hiring location Stockholm, Sweden
In this role, you have the opportunity to
develop the price of the customized solution, showing the value of the offering compared to customer relevant outcomes, while creating a profitable business case for Philips. You will provide business model advice, i.e. the financial implication of tender requirements and lead the Financial Model Workstream during the proposal development phase as part of the larger project team. The FBC is leading pricing for tenders and other solution proposals and driving proposals to optimize tools and processes in the area of tender management. In the Nordics finance team the FBC is also responsible for customer financing proposals and reporting. Examples of our value propositions in solutions are hospital wide patient monitoring solutions, integrated radiology and cardiology solutions and large hospital refurbishment projects in both the public and the private sector.
You are responsible for
· Business model scoping together with commercial colleagues in the market and the customer, while contributing to opportunity qualification.
· Building winning proposals with a partnership price that shows value for money to the customer and with an attractive and accurate business case for Philips. Leading the Business Model work stream in the bid.
· Developing new commercial and customer driven requirements for tender management and configure, price and quoting processes and tools
· Capture business models and best practices for capability building via the FBC community of practice
· Responsible for customer financing proposals and reporting into our central Philips Capital organization
You are a part of
a dynamic finance team that operates on a Nordic level with colleagues in all Nordic countries. Also you will interact on a daily basis with your colleagues in the market to drive integrated solutions. Since Philips globally is in the middle of a transition from a product towards an integrated solutions oriented company you will be a key player to help this transformation realize in the Nordics and frequently interact with your peers in other markets to understand and deploy best practices.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or other related field.
· At least 5 years of relevant working experience with track record in financial- or market analyst topics and complex business modelling
· You combine business and financial acumen while balancing solution value proposition, accuracy of business cases and pragmatic risk management via financial mitigations.
· Project management experience: and effective communication skills you are result oriented, while building networks and pro-active planning and aligning your deliverables with multiple stakeholders.
· You have demonstrated change management and team player skills: strong customer focus, analytical, constructive, setting priorities, being flexible and managing resistance.
· Capability to deal with advanced models in excel
· Fluent in English and preferably Finnish and / or Swedish.
· Expected travel: 25%, peak workloads driven by customer timelines.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .