We are looking for
Consumer Care Intern who is eager to support the Personal Health Consumer Care team in regular business analysis and consumer experience projects. This is an excellent opportunity to use your enthusiasm & knowledge on day-to-day issues within the well-recognized multinational company.
You are responsible for
• Supporting the execution of customer satisfaction surveys
• Analyzing our clients’ reviews in the lookout of information that are crucial from the business perspective
• Analyzing the quality of random calls with our clients
• Consumer Care operational tasks
• Support in handling consumers inquiries and requests
• Support in preparing process documentation
You are a part of
Consumer Care Team of 5. They do their best to make our customer’s experience a blast and work on the most innovative ways to interact with our clients.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Student of at least 2nd year of studies
• Fluent in Polish and English both written and spoken
• Available at least 30h/ week (ideally 40h)
• Analytical reasoning
• Great eye for detail
• Consumer-oriented attitude
In return, we offer you
• Civil contract
• Paid Internship of 7 months
• We can be flexible with working hours when needed
• Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
• Intensive learning on the job through real experience that will allow you to accelerate your growth
• Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .