In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work closely with two different Key Account Managers who are responsible for the biggest clients in Poland. You will experience day to day KAM work and learn how to deal with a wide range of issues.
You are responsible for
· Supporting Key Account Managers in their daily responsibilities
· Sales data analysis
· Preparing business analysis and strategic reports
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Graduate or student of the last year
· Fluency in Polish is a must, good level of English
· Good knowledge of Excel
· The most important for us would be your drive to learn and flexibility (considering our fast-changing environment)
· Passion for sales will definitely help
· First professional experience in a similar role would be a great asset
· Full-time availability
In return, we offer you
· 12-month contract with possibility to extend
· Training and development opportunities
· Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
· Possibility to participate in a group life insurance
· Private medical care with an option to extend it to family members
· Multisport card, which enables to use a wide range of sports and recreation facilities throughout Poland
· Possibility to purchase Philips products with discount
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/blog-unexpected . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq .